CiviReports issue with boolean fields
I recently noticed that boolean fields (Deceased, Do Not Email, Do Not SMS, etc) are all displayed as "Yes" on contact and membership reports, regardless of their actual values. The data itself is correct and is fine elsewhere, such as in search results and contact displays. The issue seems to be only on report display. The report filters work correctly on those fields, only the display is wrong. I checked my production system (CiviHosting), my dev system (personal Linux box), and the public WordPress demo system at wpmaster.demo.civicrm.org and I see the same thing. I tried the Drupal demo system at CiviHosting and did not see this issue. Perhaps it's an issue under WordPress. I was advised on StackExchange to submit as an issue.
My system is CiviCRM 5.2.2, WordPress 4.9.6, PHP 7.1.16, MySQL 5.7.21.