Unable to save a membership with a text price field
Same problem in 5.28 and master and can reproduce on dmaster.demo.civicrm.org. Or maybe I'm missing something.
- Create a price set used for memberships.
- Set financial type to member dues.
- Add one text field (the default input field type).
- Amount doesn't matter - put in some number.
- Leave other fields at defaults.
- Create a new membership.
- Choose the price set.
- Put in quantity 1.
- Can leave the rest at defaults.
- Click Save.
- ERROR: Select at least one membership option.
It works with a radio field.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information