Expired Membership Renewal Payment w/ Multiple Periods renews incorrectly with pending payment
I've got what seems like a membership renewal bug with latest Civi (5.29.1) / Drupal 8.
- Have a member whose membership expired last year
- Choose to administratively "renew" them for 2 periods (using the optional period entry in the renewal form)
- Make the payment "Pending" and save. The fees are calculated correctly and the contribution is created as Pending.
- Go to the payment and "Receive payment"
- The membership only rolls forward one period when the contribution is finally completed.
Alternatively, if I make the payment "Complete" when filling out the renewal form (no pending payment), it works fine and rolls the membership forward 2 periods.