"Export" from Batch Edit screen no longer works on D8
To replicate on d8master:
- Click Contributions » Accounting Batches » New Batch.
- Click Save.
- Assign at least one transaction to the batch.
- Go to Contributions » Accounting Batches » Open Batches.
- Attempt to export, either from the Actions menu, or by clicking More » Export.
- A pop-up will appear allowing you to select the export format. Click OK
Batch export proceeds.
The Dev console shows the error - "jquery.redirect.min.js" can't be found. This has to do with how the Resource URLs are split into
<webroot>/libraries/civicrm. It's impossible to call
Moreover, this UI has always been a bit flaky. If you click Transactions on the Open Batches screen, the Export button will bring you to the next screen. The two methods I outlined above bring up an extra modal dialog, the options of which are repeated on the next screen. So rather than fix the bug, I think we should remove the modal altogether.