Financial Type ACLs don't work on soft credits
- Create a soft credit on any contribution. Note the financial type.
- Enable Financial ACLs.
- Log in as a user who doesn't have permission to view the financial type noted above.
- If you're using
civicrm-buildkit, any non-administrative user who can view CiviCRM (e.g. with
CiviCRM Webtest Userrole) qualifies.
- View the contact with the soft credit.
- The soft credit is not visible.
- The soft credit is visible. Clicking
Viewto view the original contribution returns a "permission denied", which is correct (but bad UX).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information