Find Participants searches using the Event Dates and relative search criteria will not display any Event Participants for Events which have no defined Event End Date
Find Participants searches using the Event Dates and relative search criteria will not display any Event Participants for Events which have no defined Event End Date.
Steps to reproduce
- Create an Event
- Set the Event Start Date
- Do not set the Event End Date (because you can)
- Complete the other Event details
- Save the Event
- Register a few Participants for the Event
- Go to the Find Participants page
- Enter search criteria, Event Dates: "this calendar year"
- Note that the search criteria is listed on the page like: Start Date - greater than or equal to "January 1st, 2019 12:00 AM" ...AND... End Date - less than or equal to "December 31st, 2019 11:59 PM" ...AND... Participant is not a Test
- The Participants registered for the Event with no end date are not listed, this is wrong
- Because an End Date value is queried, those Events with a null End Date are excluded from the results
- Make the Event End Date mandatory, as discussed on #4
- Or fix this bug by also including End Date is null in the search criteria