Partial payments fail on events in a modal dialog box
Steps to replicate on a demo site
- Go to a contact's Events tab.
- Click Add Event Registration.
- Register someone for a paid event (e.g. "Rainforest Cup Youth Soccer Tournament"), but record only a partial payment (e.g. $300 instead of $800).
- Submit the form.
- Event status is completed and "Partially Paid".
- The following error appears (with its missing word): "Payment amount is less than the amount owed. Expected participant status is 'Partially paid'. Are you sure you want to set the participant status to ? Click OK to continue, Cancel to change your entries"
The correct behavior IS displayed when the "register event" form isn't in a modal dialog above the contact's Events tab. E.g. registering someone from Events menu » Register Event Participant - or even right-clicking the Add Event Registration to open it in a new tab doesn't trigger the error.
It looks like the issue is a collision of two DOM elements both named