Clearing CiviCRM cache not regenerating the angular-modules.js
What Happened I realize this //could be// an edge case, but I accidentally deleted the angular-modules.js file when installing D8 with CiviCRM.
What did I expect
Either that an error message on /civicrm/a/#/status indicating how I could rebuild this file and/or when clearing the CiviCRM cache it would be regenerated.
What I tried
- Tried to clear the cache (nothing changed)
- Tried to run composer update (nothing changed)
- Wasn't sure where or how to run bower update in order to attempt that part
I would be happy to add additional information on the wiki as well if that helps with relation to this. I just thought that perhaps we could put some additional messages do indicate that angular is not found and therefore some parts might not work properly.