Status page shows EOL for Mulit Domains
I have civicrm multi-domain with three websites.
- I just upgraded from 5.7 to 5.10.4.
- I used drush cvup under the primary domain.
- When that finished it only updated the db to 5.9.
- So I finished the db update via the URL civicrm/upgrade?reset=1.
- There were no error messages.
- I then used drush cc and cleared all cache for all sites.
- The main site looks fine. Status page doesn't show EOL and the footer shows "Powered by Civicrm: 5.10.4
- The other two sites on the status page show the EOL message and that I'm running 5.9.0. But the footer shows "Powered by Civicrm: 5.10.4".
- If I go to civicrm/upgrade?reset=1 under those domains it says the DB is already updated to 5.10.4.
- civicrm_domain table shows the same version (5.10.4) for all three domains.
- I have no clue where the status page is getting it's data so can not debug further.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information