Status page shows EOL for Mulit Domains
I have civicrm multi-domain with three websites.
- I just upgraded from 5.7 to 5.10.4.
- I used drush cvup under the primary domain.
- When that finished it only updated the db to 5.9.
- So I finished the db update via the URL civicrm/upgrade?reset=1.
- There were no error messages.
- I then used drush cc and cleared all cache for all sites.
- The main site looks fine. Status page doesn't show EOL and the footer shows "Powered by Civicrm: 5.10.4
- The other two sites on the status page show the EOL message and that I'm running 5.9.0. But the footer shows "Powered by Civicrm: 5.10.4".
- If I go to civicrm/upgrade?reset=1 under those domains it says the DB is already updated to 5.10.4.
- civicrm_domain table shows the same version (5.10.4) for all three domains.
- I have no clue where the status page is getting it's data so can not debug further.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information