inactive optionvalues don't show up in participant exports
a participant field has a custom field containing option values. Participants choose one of these option values. The option value that the participants chose gets disabled after they chose it. In a participant export containing this custom field the participants who chose for the disabled option will have a blanc space in the table on that location. Expected is having the option they chose over there, all-tough it has been disabled, and isn't available to choose any more.
to recreate this on a demo site:
- create a participant to the fall fundraiser dinner with a soup preference
- go to custom fields and edit the food preference custom field
- deactivate the soup selection you chose in step 1
- find participants to the fall fundraiser dinner
- select all participants and export them using 'select fields to export'
- select the fields to export:
- individual - display name to find the person you gave the food selection to
- participant - food preference: soup selection the field we are interested in
- open the exported file. The soup selection for the disabled field isn't in there. When there are participants who chose for a soup that is still active the soup selection is in there for them