Attendee Report: Incorrect filtering by deceased participants
So today I discovered a pretty strange bug, but I'm open to determine whether this is related to something in the configuration.
When viewing the Attendee List for a new event I noticed that the participant count was lower than the Event Participants List. What is narrows down to is that the Attendee List has a filter for excluding deceased participants. When I set this to Any value it works perfectly.
I traced on so called deceased participant and they are not set to deceased. All of these users were imported about 1.5 years ago from an old CiviCRM system and imported here. I don't know if perhaps there an incorrect value is set for the deceased value and therefore is causing certain participants to be considered this way. In total I believe there is about 48 in total :/
- Drupal 7
- CiviCRM 5.12.0
- PHP 7.3.4