Event reg error when skipping additional contacts
We recently encountered a bug under some fairly specific conditions:
- Doing an event registration
- Multiple participants enabled
- User select >1 participant
- On one of the subsequent participants, chooses the "skip" option
- Attempts to pay using a real credit card on a live payment gateway (in our case using the iATS extension)
This was on Civi 5.9.1 with Drupal 7.63.
In this situation, we found the following error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in CRM_Event_Form_Rgistration_Confirm->cleanMoneyFields() (line 1357 of [drupal root]/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Event/Form/Registration/Confirm.php).
Creating a pull request to fix in progress. I'm confused though, is the codebase here or on github??