Bulk updated primary memberships don't updated related memberhips.
When bulk updating from advanced search a set of primary memberships the update of those memberships does trigger the related memberships to update.
- Set up a small number of related memberships.
- Create a profile to update their end date.
- Search for the primary memberships.
- Use the profile to add 1 year to each membership.
- Look up related memberships, they will not have been updated.
Strangely the related membership will have the correct status for the primary membership, but the wrong date.