Smart Group incorrect counts
I'm seeing some strange behaviour with smart groups where the number of group members is wrong. This is on 5.1.2 but has been seen previously.
- On the Manage Groups page, the counts show initially as 'unknown'.
- Clicking the 'Update Smart Group Counts' then updates one particular group to have a count of 113.
- Clicking Contacts then takes to a list of contacts - 113 of them.
- Clicking 'Edit Smart Group Search Criteria for ...' then shows 2 contacts - which is correct.
The smart group criteria are:
Membership Type = Associate Member ...AND... Is a current member ...AND... Primary Members Only ...AND... Contacts with a Relationship Type of: 'Correspondent 1 of'
I am seeing similar differences between the reported numbers and the right results for other smart groups so it does not seem to be specific to those criteria. FWIW several of the other groups also report 113 members - wrongly.
If I create a mailing with the smart group it reports ~107 which would be about right if it really were 113 group members as a few are on hold. But it should just be 2!
If I go to basic Search and put the groupname in the group box, then it correctly returns 2 contacts.
- These results are as administrator, so it is not permission issues.
- PHP 7.1.16 (but seen when previously on 5.6)
- MySQL: Server version: 5.7.21-percona-sure2-log MySQL Community Server (GPL)
- Smart group cache timeout: 5
- Rebuild Smart Group Cache scheduled job: every 15 mins