CiviCampaign: Edit in place fails after adding campaign
Steps to reproduce:
- Make a clean demo site.
- Use "Campaigns => New Campaign" to create a first campaign. Use title "First", type "Direct Mail", and description "The first one". (Observe: You redirect to a dasboard)
- On the campaign dashboard, click "+ Add Campaign". In the pop-up, use title "Second", type "Referral program", and blank description. Save. (Observe: You go back to the dashboard)
- On the dashboard, edit the description of a campaign. Save it. (Observe: Nothing happens. The field appears as blank, and there's no AJAX IO.)
- Force-reload the page. Edit the description. Save. (Observe: It works.)
Step (2) may be unnecessary -- I haven't gone back to a blank site to fully re-test, but the problem doesn't seem to be unique the second item.
- Step (2) does seem to be necessary. If I start from a totally-empty list of campaigns, then it doesn't reproduce. But if there's already 1 campaign present, then subsequent edits of other campaigns does not work.
- This appears to be browser dependent - problem occurs in Firefox but not in Chrome.