Activity Export: Fields with the value of 0 are exported as empty
When following the below steps, any fields that have the value of zero are exported into the CSV as empty cells.
Steps to reproduce (must have an Activity that has a field with the value of zero in it):
- Perform an Activity Search
- Select Activities (that contain either the value being zero or not)
- Actions -> Export Activities
- Select fields for Export
- The field that has the value of zero (or other)
- Can also add the contact name to lookup in the UI easily..
Line 346 of Export.php on Master is only checking against
empty($value) whereas it should either check if the value
is_numeric($value) aswell, or swap the empty function to
CRM_Utils_System::isNull($value) which I believe would resolve this too.