Enabling plugin in CKEditor Default doesn't enable it in Civimail despite showing it as enabled
When enabling a CKEditor plugin at: civicrm/admin/ckeditor if you add it to "Default" and press save. At this point the plugin shows up on all three tabs, (Default, Civimail, CiviEvent) however the plugin doesn't appear on a new mail despite clearing caches, and force refreshing the browser.
Tested on 4.7.27 and 4.7.31RC
- Navigate to civicrm/admin/ckeditor
- Select a plugin from the plugin dropdown on the default tab
- Obeserve additional component appears in preview
- Click Save
- Clear caches civicrm/admin/setting/updateConfigBackend
- Create an new email -> civicrm/mailing/send?reset=1
- Observe additional component that it doesn't show in the toolbar.
- Return to civicrm/admin/ckeditor
- Shift to the Civi mail tab. Observe the plugin is listed.
- Scratch head.
- Press save.
- Create a new mail.
- You now have the required plugin.
I haven't tested behaviour with regards to the event tab.