PCP is still active after contribution page is disabled.
To replicate -
- Create a contribution page and enable PCP.
- User makes a donation from the live page and creates a PCP of his own.
- When an admin approves the PCP, a notification email is sent to the creator.
- Disable the Contribution page.
- PCP is kept as it is.
- When the live page is visited by the promoter or the user from the PCP link, a yellow message is displayed on the page
Real problem seems to be - you have someone who has made a P2P contribution page who might have no clue the page has been disabled by a site admin and is out promoting the page!
- Disable PCP when CP is disabled.
- Keep PCP as it is and change the error message on PCP load.
- Disable the PCP and send an email notification to the creator.
- The current error is perhaps the correct and enough response to be shown to the user
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information