Proposal - do not automatically add employer
- When you add an address of any location type to an individual,
- and you choose to use the address of another contact,
- and you choose the address of an organization,
- then that individual is automatically made an employee of that organization
Here's how you can test it in the demo environment:
- search for the individual named Lincoln Bachman III (that person has no employer)
- click on "add address"
- select location type "Other", and check "Use another contact's address"
- select the organization Beech Poetry Solutions
As soon as you add the shared address, the current employer of Lincoln Bachman becomes Beech Poetry Solutions. This makes no sense!
I would like to change that behaviour. Either we only do it if the location type is "work", or we don't implicitly add an employer/employee relationship at all.
What do you think?