Deadlocks and performance issues when using smartgroups / ACLs extensively
This is an issue to track work on resolving performance issues (deadlocks) with Smartgroups / ACLs. Specific details of a site where this is a major issue:
- About 80 staff login each day and create/update cases/activities.
- Access to cases/activities controlled via ACLs and smartgroups.
- Approximately 12000 contacts, 12000 cases, 62000 activities. MySQL 5.5.61
- https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pull/13672 (closed)
- https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pull/13714 (closed/ replaced?)
- https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pull/13772 (merged)
- https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pull/13732 (merged)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information