Not all unit tests classes are used by jenkins
I discovered in https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pull/13396#issuecomment-451433721 that the test class was not actually used for unit testing.
When checking for further cases I made a script for the
CRM test folder that checks if there are other occurences where the filename and classname that does not match:
- Filename: api_v3_UserTest Class: api_v3_UserWebsiteTest
- Filename: CRM_Contact_SelectorTest Class: CRM_Contact_Form_SelectorTest
- Filename: CRM_Contribute_Form_TaskTest Class: CRM_Contribute_Form_Tasktest
- Filename: CRM_Custom_Page_AjaxTest Class: CRM_Custom_Page_AJAXTest
- Filename: CRM_Import_DataSource_CsvTest Class: CRM_Import_Datasource_CsvTest
- Filename: CRM_Event_Form_Registration_RegisterTest Class: CRM_Event_Form_RegistrationTest
It looks to me like none of the tests are used by jenkins when they actually should be?