DB error on Case Summary report #603
As mentioned in #603 (closed), filtering case summary report by "Active Relationship?" throws a DB field not found error.
The submitted PR only makes it a non-mandatory field.
Seen on dmaster ( 5.10.alpha1 )
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Reports->Case Reports->New Case Report
- Select Case Summary Report
- Deselect "Staff Member" and "Relationship" fields
- Go to Filters tab
- For "Active Relationship?" select operator "Is equal to" and value "Yes"
- Click on View Results
- Throws the following error
As mentioned in #603 (closed), the bug is due to this condition: