Using CiviDiscount gives a wrong amount with currency localization when recording a payment at an event
- Add Discount to an Event, e.g. 50 %
- Add a paid event with online registration, event fee is 50 euro
- Click on link to register
- Add Discount code and click on 'apply'
- The amount changes from the expected 25 euro to 25.000.000.000.000.
This is in an environment that was created in US English, and afterwards we changed the localisation/language into Dutch. I tested this locally and on https://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org/civicrm/ Both same result.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information