PCP Owner notification email sending before payment
When you are the owner of a fundraising page, you are supposed to receive a notification email after a successful donation has been made to your fundraising page. However when you are using a payment processor that navigates you out from civicrm to its own payment page (like sagepay, or paypal standard) the owner notification is sent before the payment has been made.
- create a contribution page and enable fundraising pages to be created under it
- make the payment processor to be Sagepay or Paypal standard
- create a fundraising page
- then log out and start donating to the fundraising page
- when you click confirm button on the fundraising page, you will get navigated to the payment processor you set up for the contribution page --> this is the point when the notification email is sent to the fundraiser
Expected result: notification for the owner is sent only after a successful donation to the fundraising page