Accounting batch "payment instrument" filter has no effect
This looks like at least a partial regression of https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-17090
The following happens on https://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org/:
- Go to Contributions > Accounting Batches > New Batch
- Set Payment Instrument to Credit Card and hit Save
- See that there are a bunch of transactions with other payment instruments.
- Edit search criteria to set Payment Method to Credit Card and hit Search
- See that nothing changes.
Looking at the code, there appears to be a conflation between the names 'payment_instrument_id' and 'contribution_payment_instrument_id' in places like CRM_Financial_Page_AJAX::getFinancialTransactionsList(), CRM_Batch_BAO_Batch::getBatchFinancialItems(), CRM_Contribute_BAO_Query::buildSearchForm(), and templates/CRM/Contribute/Form/Search/Common.tpl.