Event contribution cancellation should cancel all guest participants' registration record
When you register multiple participants for an event and then you cancel the contribution, you would expect all related guest participants' event registration record to be cancelled, not only the main contact's registration since you have cancelled the whole payment.
- create an event with a fee
- enable the multiple participant registration for the event
- then as anonymous person go and register multiple people for the event (participant 1 - main contact, participant 2 - guest contact)
- then go to the main contact (who has paid for the event) and Cancel the contribution
- after this the main contact's event registration record gets cancelled automatically --> you would expect to get all related participants' registration get cancelled (both (participant 1 - main contact, participant 2 - guest contact 1 should get cancelled)