Update multiple participants caused undefined index error on dmaster.
- Create custom alphanumeric field for participants, eg add Idea to Food Preference custom field set on dmaster.
- Create profile with just this new field, eg test.
- Find all participants, select a couple, then choose Update multiple participants search results action.
- Select profile created above. Click continue.
- See Notice: Undefined index: size in CRM_Event_Form_Task_Batch->buildQuickForm() (line 108 of /srv/buildkit/build/dmaster/web/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Event/Form/Task/Batch.php).
- Note that the Idea field has a column but there is no field provided to enter data.
No error. Ability to enter / edit data in Idea field.
dmaster on mac chrome.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information