Profiles in Search mode in chrome browsers caching search criteria
Profiles in Search mode in chrome browsers caching search criteria.
- Open a chrome browser
- Create a Profile to be used for search listings
- Include state and country as search fields
- Go to the profile in search mode
- select a country and state, click search
- click the browser back button
- Do not repopulate the search criteria (both fields should be empty),
- Click Search
state and country selected in step 5 are still searched for Additionally, if in step 7 you can select a country but you cannot select a new state.
Search should be empty
- __Browser: Chrome
- __CiviCRM: Master
- __CMS: WordPress (and Drupal)
NOTE: I was able to recreate this on wpmaster.demo.civicrm.org and dmaster.demo.civicrm.org