Money - Regression? Edit contribution not possible with "," as decimal separator
Money brick has had a large discussion recently.
With 5.40 at least one problem reappeared: If we have "," as decimal separator, saving of edited contribution is not possible - unless you enter a decimal point instead of comma.
- Menu: Administer > Localisation > Languages ...
- Enter Thousands Separator = "." and Decimal Delimiter = ","
- Search for a contribution of type donation, click on "edit"
- Without changing anything, click "save" -> php errors, save won't work
- Redo step 1 - 3
- Change total amount to something with "." as decimal delimiter, "save" -> correct amount will be saved.
Saving an amount with the correct decimal delimiter is not possible
Saving an amount should be possible without hacking the decimal delimiter
- CiviCRM: This bug was reproducable on CiviCRM 5.40.1. It does not happen on CiviCRM 5.39.0
- PHP: 7.3/7.4
- CMS: WordPress