Event registration cookies error when registering additional participants on WP multisite
On a WP 5.7.2 multisite Civi 5.35.2, I set up a event registration that allows multiple participants and is a free event.
I tested this on 3 sites:
- Primary domain site.org
On all but 50.site.org, I get the cookies error every single time If I try and register an additional participant. It works as expected if I just register 1 person.
So something appears to be wrong in the code with how the additional participant registration works. 50.site.org is first in the list alphabetically.
I get the following cookies error shown here: https://civicrm.stackexchange.com/questions/40020/event-registration-cookies-error-when-registering-additional-participants
It occurs from 2nd additional participant screen => thank you page (fails)
If confirmation page enabled: It occurs from confirmation page => thank you page (fails)
Here is the ONLY scenario where I do not get the cookies error. (summary: fails on first registration process. Try it again and it works.)
- I register myself and another person.
- I get the cookies error
- I go back to register again to register myself and another person
- It lets me register again (same contact info)
- For additional participant, it says they are already registered, so I change the name so it doesn't dedupe on existing registrant.
- Thank you page is successfully shown.
In all cases, registration occurs whether a cookies error is shown or not.