Autocomplete-select custom field (Multi-Select=true) values with checked are reset in case of form rule errors
Custom field of type Autocomplete-select (Multi-Select=true) with does not retain selected values in case of form errors.
- Create a custom group for Activities > Meeting
- Go to add new activity >> select the custom field values and remove date to trigger formrule
- Formrule is triggered and the selected custom field values are lost
- See above screenshots from https://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org
- Form should retain selected values for custom field
- Browser: Firefox 59.0.1/Chrome 78.0.3904/Safari 13
- CiviCRM: Master/5.20.0/5.19.1/5.18.2/...
- PHP: 7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/..._
- CMS: Backdrop 1.5/Drupal 7.30/Joomla 3.3/WordPress 4.5/...
- Database: MySQL 5.7.7/MariaDB 10.4/...
- Web Server: Apache 2.4/Nginx 1.16/...
Anything else you would like the reviewer to note.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information