Custom Field of type Integer that uses Radio Buttons as Input Type in combination with search range scrambles Case Report Search
Reproduction steps to create the testcase
- Create a Custom Field on Cases of the type Integer
- Start with display type 'Single Input Line'
- Enable 'Is this Field Searchable?'
- Now 'Search by Range' becomes visible.
- Change the display type to Radio Buttons.
- Add some Option Values and save the field.
Remark, some interface magic is required to create this situation. I think its more done by accident, than by intent.
The behaviour is now as described in https://civicrm.stackexchange.com/questions/38562/why-does-my-delete-case-action-in-the-case-search-report-not-work .
The Case Search report should just work
This issue can be reproduced on 5.34.alpha1 or on the https://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org
#337 (closed) contains a discussion if the combination 'Radio Buttons' and 'Search by Range' should be allowed.