Expose option value ccreate metadata to the api
I'm proposing we move metadata about option values from the form to somewhere accessible.
Via the api, or via any new form layer we switch to, we should be able to access the metadata to build the form or interface without interacting with quickform
The form 'knows' things like
- if the option group is participant status or participant role then 'filter' should be exposed and called 'Counted'
- visibility should be exposed for participant status
- for some option groups is_default should be exposed
- if the name is participant listing then description should be text not a wysiwig
- for greetings there is an array of options for filter
- for payment instruments financial_account_id is required, for existing ones the default can be loaded
I'll flesh this out a bit more if I get buy in but I'm thinking we add metadata for option groups in a similar way to settings, but more optional.
I have a specific interest in payment_instrument_id - it seems it can't currently be created as an 'mgd entity and I feel that should be possible and financial_account_id should be accepted for it by the api and preferably have a default