Wording beside on-behalf-of checkbox isn't required, but has no default either, so appears as a mysterious checkbox
I'm not sure yet if this is recent. I remember there being a default but it's not a strong memory.
- Create a contribution page.
- On the title page there's a choice to "Allow individuals to contribute and / or signup for membership on behalf of an organization". Check it.
- In the section that appears there's a box for a label that has no default and is not required. Leave it blank.
- Finish off the rest of the settings - doesn't matter too much what.
- Visit the contribution page. It looks like this:
It's easily fixable by adding words in the label box, but it just a seems a wrong default and I don't remember it coming up as a problem before.
I notice the label box is a textarea for some reason. Maybe it used to be a normal textbox and so the default now isn't getting set correctly?
Also ignore the decimal places in the dollar amounts in the screenshot - that's a known windows issue with civi.