Error messages when viewing Membership via Activity search
I have just tried using the system for something else, but reached the same screens without error. It's obviously more complicated than reported below.
Closing this issue. It looks like Webform_civicrm is not completing the necessary field in the Activity record.
I get a variety of Error messages when viewing a Membership record via the 'view' link in an Activity search. In some cases there is a message but the Membership record is still displayed, but in some the Membership record box is just blank.
The attached file contains some examples.
I have a configuration where the primary Membership belongs to a Household, and flows down to Individual Contacts via 'Household of/Member of' Relationships.
- The examples are obtained by going to the Activity tab on the Household Contact record, and clicking on the 'view' link against different Activities.
- The same errors occur if one does an Advanced Search, and specifies an Activity Search for the affected Activity types.
- The Errors are seen on the primary Household record, but not if similar Activities are selected on the Individual records.
The attached document shows screenshots of the errors and the messages logged to the Drupal watchdog (redirected from CiviCRM.
- CiviCRM 5.32.2, but also on 5.28.2.
- Drupal 7.77
- PHP 7.3, but also on PHP 7.2