log_date is missing on logging detail report
- Turn on logging at Admin - System Settings - Misc.
- Update a contact.
- Go to the logging summary civireport.
- Click on "Update" in the row for your update.
- At the top of the detail report it will say something like
Change to blah made by somebody on :
- It's supposed to show the modified date at the end.
It's coming from this check which decides the log date isn't needed. The comment when that check was added says it can make the report less accurate because of some older data that used to be the way things were logged. So I'm hesitant to just remove that check.
Some other options include passing it but with a different name, and then in the detail report know that that new name is just used in intro text. Or looking it up in the detail report.
@VangelisP just FYI.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information