Permissioned contact needs Edit All Contact to disable a relationship.
- Set up a contact to have permissions to edit a relationship with an organisation, say, but do not grant Edit all contacts.
- Log in as that contact and display the organisation and click on the Relationship tab.
- Select a contact in the list and click on more > Disable
- Click Yes to disable the record.
- You get this error:
What should happen. The relationship in question gets disabled.
- Browser: Edge/Chrome but probably irrelevant
- CiviCRM: 5.32.alpha1/5.29.1
- PHP: 7.4.11/7.3.23/_ but probably irrelevant
- CMS: Joomla 3.9.6 - this may be relevant as it demands a CiviCRM permission in Joomla.
- Database: 5.7.31-log/5.6.40-84.0-log but probably irrelevant
- Web Server: IIS/Apache but probably irrelevant.
Anything else you would like the reviewer to note.
Letting the user edit all contacts via CiviCRM ACL rather than Joomla did not help. It is not a high priority issue, but someone may have a quick fix for it.