Disabling a section in advanced search keeps its parameters
In Contact Advanced Search, after a fist submit, if we "remove" an accordion, by clicking on the cross at its upper-right, we expect its fields to be excluded from search. But they're not.
- Click on Contacts -> Advanced Search.
- Entered gmail.com in email field and 31% in postal code field, clicked Search.
- Click on the cross at the top right corner of the address pane. Fields are collapsed, clicked Search.
- The search query still contain postal code and a join on address.
Unless we use the "full" reset button and re-fill fields, it seems impossible to make a partial reset.
It also seems that opening a pane (eg: Activity) generates a SQL
JOIN, even if no field in it is filled, and there is no way to reset it.
Click on a pane header toggle its content, without reseting its fields: ok
Click on the cross should reset all fields in the pane et remove the
- Browser: Firefox 80
- CiviCRM: 5.28/...
- PHP: 7.4
- CMS: WordPress 5.5/...
- Database: MariaDB 10.4/...
- Web Server: Apache 2.4...