Advanced Search (search by complete or partial name) returns all contacts
Please describe your problem or bug in detail.
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Click on (search by complete or partial name).
- Two boxes appear.
- Enter something in one of the boxes and click Search
All contacts appear. Note Accounts are actually in trash in my test data set.
What should happen.
Only contacts meeting the criteria should appear.
- Browser: Edge, but probably irrelevant
- CiviCRM: 5.29 alpha1, but also seen in 5.27.2
- PHP: 7.4, but probably irrelevant._
- CMS: Joomla 3.9.5 but probably irrelevant
- Database: MySQL 5.7.30 but probably irrelevant.
- Web Server: IIS, but also seen under Apache. Probably irrelevant..
Anything else you would like the reviewer to note.
- If Search in Trash is ticked, all Trash entries are returned.
- When you click on Edit Search Criteria and repeat the above process, the boxes are blank.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information