Relationship count does not match displayed relationships
When a contact has a an active relationship with another contact, this is displayed as a number on the Relationship tab. However, when the current user does not have rights to view the other contact, the relationship is not displayed.
- As an admin: add a relationship with a contact to another contact (e.g. an organization) with limited access.
- Go to the contact as admin: see all relationships.
- Go to the contact as limited user and only see the relationships the limited user has access to.
- My suggestion: I would like to see the relationship with the other contact, without being able to change or drill-down to the contact's details.
- Other suggestion: fix the number on the Relationship tab.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information