Unsubscribe generates 500 server error responses, logs say "missing parameters"
There was a PR https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pull/17081 to fix this but I'm still seeing these errors after applying the patch to Unsubscribe.php
I find it is intermittent: Every time I have used the form, it works! I've tried it on a desktop browser and Chrome on Android, for the same records as those that caused the crashes. I've tried it from a not-logged-in browser (i.e. anonymously) using the exact same link used by the people it crashed for and it "worked for me".
- Browser: Have seen errors on Chrome on iOS and Chrome on Android
- CiviCRM: 5.24.5
- PHP: _7.0
- CMS: Drupal 7.70
- Database: MariaDB 10.1
- Web Server: nginx
Some more logs
Here's an example.
 => Array ( [message] => Missing Parameters [code] => [exception] => CRM_Core_Exception Object ( [errorData:CRM_Core_Exception:private] => Array ( [error_code] => 0 ) [cause:protected] => [_trace:PEAR_Exception:private] => [message:protected] => Missing Parameters [string:Exception:private] => [code:protected] => 0 [file:protected] => /var/www/mysite.com/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Mailing/Form/Unsubscribe.php [line:protected] => 31
qfKey: 1f83e143301245d6f4a5839b3e49330e_7836 entryURL: https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30767716/a-long-string _qf_default: Unsubscribe:next email_confirm: firstname.lastname@example.org _qf_Unsubscribe_next:Unsubscribe