E_NOTICE when using the New Individual popup/profile
Seems to be new in master, not happening in 5.24. Adding regression label although with the default profile it doesn't cause any problems.
- Turn on the setting at system settings - debugging to log to drupal watchdog.
- Do something like create a contribution, where you have the option to create a new individual on the fly.
- In the Contributor field, choose the option to create a New Individual.
- In drupal watchdog there's
Notice: Undefined variable: primaryLocationType in CRM_Profile_Form->buildQuickForm() (line 844 of blah/CRM/Profile/Form.php).
- You can also see it on the screen as a red box if you instead:
- Go to
- Visit the civicrm home page or any other actual page.
- Go to
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information