Advanced Search: "active period" filter regression
- Go to: https://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org/civicrm/contact/search/advanced?reset=1
- Under "Relationships", select "Relationship Status" = Active.
- Click search, notice you get 85 results.
Now under the relationships,
- Select "Relationship Status" = "All"
- then "Active Period" = "Today"
This should give the same number of results, but it returns zero results.
I traced it to a regression caused by 6245de60
I'm not sure how to fix this except from checking:
$fieldSpec['name'] == 'relation_active_period_date' to reverse the date conditions.