Relate memberships to (Drupal Organic) Groups and have separate access
I have a number of groups. Each (Drupal Organic Group originated) group has one or more memberships. With ACL I can discern between the access to the different groups and their contacts. However, when access is granted, the accessor can change all memberships, not only the ones which are related to the group.
- Have a group A and B and have separate admins for them.
- Add a contact and add them to groups A and B.
- Add a membership.
It is now unclear where the membership belongs to and who is allowed to change it.
- Click on memberships.
- Add membership.
- Be able to choose and relate the membership from a field populated with the group a contact already belongs to.
- Apply ACL to have group admins see and change only their own memberships, depicted by the relationship between the membership and the group.
- If no group is selected, fall back to the current behaviour, for compatibility with existing instances.