Record Payment form Errors.
- Record Payment form does not load.
- Record payment fails when Amount Owed is a decimal point number. Eg 264.65
- Register a contact for an event with Fee Amount = $264.65.
- Keep the status as Partially Paid and pay only part of the above amount. Eg 100. Amount owed = $164.65.
- Click "Record Payment" and try to pay the remaining amount. The form does not load which seem to be a regression from https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pull/15465
- Select payment method and click save.
Form should load fine and accept the decimal amount as it is equal to the remaining amount that needs to be paid.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information