Contribution ID token not working with 'contribution type' scheduled reminders
The Contribution ID token does not appear to be working when used with with 'contribution type' scheduled reminders, however it does seem to still work when used in sending an email from 'find contributions'.
- Go to /civicrm/admin/scheduleReminders?reset=1
- Create a new scheduled reminder with type 'contribution type', a financial type selected, and the contribution status 'completed'
- Set scheduled reminder to be sent 0 hours after received date
- Give the email a subject, and in the email body, insert the token 'contribution ID'
- Save the scheduled reminder
- Create a new contribution on any contact record (using the same financial type used previously, and with status 'completed).
- Execute the 'send scheduled reminders' scheduled job
Scheduled reminder email is sent, but contribution ID has not been generated
Contribution ID should have been generated and should be include in the received email
- CiviCRM: 5.19.2
- PHP: _7.2
- CMS: Drupal
As mentioned above, the token does seem to work correctly when used in an email sent via the 'search contributions' action menu