Add user friendly way to report issues
We should have a way from within CiviCRM to provide the user with a template they can use to submit an issue.
Having an "issue reporting" helper could just do that paperwork for me so I could copy and paste.
- might reduce the barrier to contributing
- might get more accurate data (civicrm version, nginx, php, browser...) leading to quicker fixes
- we have better control of the template - could ask questions intereactively to generate it.
- we would have space to explain things like gitlab/hub to users.
- (one day could use api to search/report to gitlab!)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information