Contact Export has fatal error if you check the box 'Exclude contacts with "do not mail" privacy' AND the selected fields include "Do Not Mail"
Gives "Error: Cannot unset string offsets".
I think this would also apply if you selected to export the fields is_deceased or street_address.
- Do contact search. For the purposes here make sure the search results have at least one contact with a street address, otherwise you'll trigger another issue which I'll post separately.
- Select a couple or all just include at least one with a street address.
- Choose export from the dropdown.
- Choose selected fields.
- Check the box that says
Exclude contacts with "do not mail" privacy etc....
- On the next screen choose "Do Not Mail" as one of the fields.
- When you export you get the fatal error.
Seems like a typo here. $fields is missing an "s".
Looks like it was introduced in 5.17.x. I marked as regression but I know people are busy at the sprint and this is an easy fix for anyone to make themselves.