Profile fields in Backdrop still say "Drupal"
When adding/editing a profile, the checkbox options still say Drupal:
I fixed this elsewhere - civicrm/civicrm-core#14288. Moreover, see @mlutfy's criticism, and my comments on civicrm/civicrm-core#14286. The correct way to handle this would be to create a method on the
CRM_Utils_System_*classes that returns the name - and ideally a second method for the "User Permissions" URL - so these can all be fixed in a reliable way.
I also noticed that it's done slightly differently in the database integration section, using the generic "CMS" instead of the specific name of the CMS. I'm not sure if we need to standardize these for consistency or not.