Create CiviCRM Spark template site for Community/Mutual aid requirements.
Please ping @nicol if you would like admin access to the Spark instance to look at any of this.
- 1. Profile form for volunteer registration
- 2. Profile list to display volunteers
- 3. Profile map to display volunteers
- 4. GDPR/privacy compliant
- 5. Help Wanted form for request registration (should this be an activity, repeating contact field, Case, sopemthing else?)
- 6. Profile list and profile map to display help wanted
- 7. SMS - integration for mass SMS
- 8. some kind of ACL to volunteers/requestees who can ammend their details – and admins, who view and contact everyone
- 9. CiviTutorial - to talk thru key tasks, ie adding Twilio details, or Google geocode API key, importing contact data from Google Sheets.
- 10. A simnple dashboard on first login pointing admins to the most useful things (CiviMail, import, volunteer signup, etc)
- 11. SMS Conversation / Dialogue flow? In case confident admins want to try and use it?
- 12. Better styling of Map markers & poopups (for 3. and 6.)
- 13. CiviCase?
- 12. Multingual support (Spark is multilingual, but how to translate custom field / profile names?)
- 13. Public landing/info page
- 14. Small number of test users
- 15. Input from privacy/accessibility/legal experts - CiviCRM LLC obvs cannot be liable for how users use the system, but how to make this clear and encourage best-practice?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information